Monday, August 8, 2011

karachi board 9th class result 2011 science group result of 9th class 2011 karachi board science

Today Board of Intermediate education karachi also called as karachi board announced the Results of Science & General Groups. In this portal we are going to provide you all information related to karachi board 9th class result 2011 science group which has been announced on the mail official website www.biek.edu.pk and www.bsek.edu.pk. Please visit given below url for getting the all information related to result of 9th class 2011 karachi board scince.


karachi board 9th class result 2011 : Direct Link


science group result of 9th class 2011 : Link


Ohter website in which student can download the results online : Link


After reading this article if you have any type of query related to Board of Intermediate Education Karachi and Results of Science & General Groups you can directly put in this portal we will try to update all your query answer in this portal.

12 comments:

  1. plz tel me my result...my rol no is 130417....

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT MY RESULT !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rida ali
    plzzzzz tell me about my result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz see my result my roll no is 10080

    ReplyDelete
  5. plz tell me about my result
    yr bta do hamara result kb ay ga

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz tell me my result najeebullah

    ReplyDelete
  7. iqra ap k all papers clear hain congragulation

    ReplyDelete
  8. iqra ap k all papers clear hain mubarak ho apko bht bht ab mithai khila do mujhe. Sharjeel 03462757719

    ReplyDelete
  9. mithai to jab khilai gay jab app hamay full result batai gay means per%

    ReplyDelete
  10. mithai to jab khilai gay jab app hamay full result batai gay means per%

    ReplyDelete
  11. www.biek.edu.pk date sheet 2012.April 29, 2012 at 2:25 PM

    when you are going to announced the www.biek.edu.pk date sheet 2012. Master ji jaldi se datesheet publsih kar do. I am not able to get the biek.edu.pk date sheet 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want my result of class9. Roll no 120145

    ReplyDelete

Please write review comments on us we will try to resolve your issue ASAP.