Wednesday, March 23, 2011

kuntl.in date sheet 2011 kumaun university date sheet 2011

kuntl.in date sheet 2011 kumaun university date sheet 2011

kumaun university also called as kuntl announced the main exam date sheet 2011 -2012. In this portal you can find otu direct links url's for various courses exam datesheet 2011 which has already published on the main official website of kuntl.in

Please visit given below url's for getting the all information of kuntl.in exam date sheet 2011. Student can get the main exam schemes date sheet by visitng the main official website as well on kuntl.in.
Here is the direct URL :

Tentative Exam schemes for Main Exam.2011-12 :
Link
M. Sc. I & II date sheet 2011. :
Link
M. A. I & II date sheet 2011. :
Link
M. Com. I & II. date sheet 2011. :
Link
B. Com. III date sheet 2011. :
Link
B. Sc. I. Link
B. Sc. II. date sheet 2011. :
Link
B. Sc. III.
Link

Contact information of kumaun university
Registrar: Dr. Kamal K Pande

05942-235563

05942-236187

This university is affilated to ISO:9001-2008 certified University and located in hilly area of new state of Uttarkhand, University also offered various courses. And every year they conduct the exam for these courses and published the results on this website.

IF you have any query related to kuntl.in date sheet 2011 like you are not able to find out results , problem related to website and any other kumaun university date sheet 2011 related problem you can email or you can directly comments in this portal we wil try to resolve your query as soon as possible.

B. Com. I. date sheet 2011. :
Link
B. Com. II
Link
B. A. I date sheet 2011. :
Link
B. A. II date sheet 2011. :
Link
B. A. III date sheet 2011. :
Link

Tags : exam sheet of kumaun univercity 2011 new , main exam schemes datesheet 2011

3 comments:

  1. kuntl.in date sheet 2011March 28, 2011 at 9:02 AM

    could you publish send me date sheet of Msc part 2 , i email id is given below :

    prmligam932gmail.com.

    I am also looking for results 2011 when you are going to publish the exam dates , I am not able to find out exam dates information.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sir / mam i am Narendra Bisht student of B.A final year ....i have a back paper can you please send me the back exam date sheet on this email id ....... please let me know as soon as possible


    Thanks & Regards
    Narendra Bisht
    Narend.bisht@gmail.com
    mo - 8882567910

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear mam/sir

    I am narendra Bisht student of B.A iii year from Kumaun university Nainital ... can you please send me back exams date sheet .. i haven't cleared a exam.... pls send me as soon as possible .... its a humble reqest to you


    Thanks & Regards
    Narendra
    send me text on 8882567910

    ReplyDelete

Please write review comments on us we will try to resolve your issue ASAP.